Have you registered for the big event this weekend?
Here are a few good reasons why students should compete
- This experience builds courage. Overcoming fear is a tough task but we all need to learn to tackle tough things.
- Adrenaline- The tournament gives students an inoculation against the adrenaline rush. Essential for self defense preparation and any situation that will fry the average person's nerves.
- Perseverance- When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
- Indomitable spirit- Competitors need to dig deep to find inner strength.
- Humility- The word says it all.
- We need all the students to have this experience. Win or lose the benefits are tremendous!
- Now just stop at the desk to register!
Wednesday BBC 6:20 pm- Tournament practice for Black Belt and Master Club members.
No BBC/MBC Friday Night due to tournament prep. However, the Dojang will be open for practice.
Saturday -Annual school tournament. The tournament begins at 9am at the Putnam Middle school on Wicker street in Putnam. We will need you to check in between 8:30 and 8:45 There is no admission charge. The event will end when all the students have completed their competition. Please feel free to bring friends and cheer on all the students. Black Belts are expected to help. We will also need parent record keepers in each ring. Please volunteer to help the event run faster and smoother.
Please keep the parent area and the foyer clean of food, toys, etc. The staff are not there to clean up after kids waiting. If you need the vacuum to clean up after yourself, please ask.
Your help is appreciated.
Master Bogdanski and Master Duethorn